Google Sponsor

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Wasim Akram ready to coach Team Pakistan

Wasim Akram ready to coach Team Pakistan

Wasim Akram ready to coach Team Pakistan

Former fast bowler and captain of Pakistan cricket team Wasim Akram has once again offered Pakistan Cricket Board to serve it as the ‘Part-Time’ bowling coach of Pakistan cricket team.
Waseem akram
Wasim Akram has also offered earlier, but this time he openly offered PCB to coach national team.
Wasim said, “Coaching is a demanding job. It needs 24/7 that I can’t afford as my personal life is a little bit disturbed. I have 2 kids to look after. But if they want my services then I’m ready, but only in my free time.”
Related posts:
  1. Spot-fixing scandal: Wasim, Waqar, Ijaz, Moin all did it says Majeed
  2. The Biggest match fixers “Australian cricketers”
  3. South African fast bowler Wayne Parnell converts to Islam
  4. Pakistan: Football on reel
  5. Lahore & MALIK ART PRESS Ramadan 2011 Calendar For Pakistan


No comments:

Post a Comment