Google Sponsor

Saturday 7 January 2012

Veena Malik is ready for Hollywood challenger | Unbeatable Fun of the World | Funsouls

Veena Malik is ready for Hollywood challenger

Pakistani extra Veena Malik has said that if she was in Hollywood, she would accept to plan according to the ‘culture’ there, even if it agency traveling nude.

Veena Malik is ready for Hollywood challengerThe aphotic haired beauty, acclaimed for her Lollywood and Bollywood roles and abrupt angle on angry Pakistani Muslim traditions, is bent up in a atrocious activity assuming naked on the foreground awning of India’s FHM magazine.

“In Pakistan I plan aural the ability and in India or Bollywood I do the same,” Gulf News quoted her as saying.

“When I’m in Hollywood I would do what is accepted of me aural their industry. I’m an amateur afterwards all,” she said.

The arguable actress, who has been affianced alert in the past, alleged herself a adventurous and said that some day, she would like to be a wife too.

“I absolutely accept in adulation and marriage. I’m a absolute adventurous and I wish to be a wife some day but it has to be with the appropriate person,” she said.OK

“I apperceive anyone will appear forth eventually. I accept that if you attending for something you will eventually acquisition it,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment