Google Sponsor

Monday 16 January 2012

Shahrukh khan proud his kids | Unbeatable Fun of the World | Funsouls

Shahrukh khan proud his kids

Shah Rukh Khan has bagged two awards at the Screen awards afresh and the superstar is blessed not alone for himself but aswell for his kids who he says are aswell his competitors.

shahrukh-khan-proud-his-kids“It feels nice to win awards. There is a faculty of antagonism with my kids because they win prizes for antagonism taekwondo, benumbed etc. So I’ll go home and appearance my kids that even I accept won two awards,” the 46-year-old amateur said actuality at the awards function.

He bagged accepted best best amateur for Don 2: The King Is Back and best jodi accolade for his bond with Priyanka Chopra.

Meanwhile, Shah Rukh had two releases this year and both the films – RA. One and Don 2 – beyond the Rs 100 crore-mark at the box office.

He says he does not plan for money and added: “I accept the rupees and crores beneath and you accept it even lesser. Please don’t ask me questions on crores and being like that. I accept been alive harder for 20 years and alone plan to accomplish the accessible happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment