Google Sponsor

Thursday 5 January 2012

Katrina Kaif’s New Year 2012 kat call | Unbeatable Fun of the World | Funsouls

Katrina Kaif’s New Year 2012 kat call

Bollywood Katrina Kaif will be one of the few actors to accept formed with the three superstar Khans soon.

The year that has just begun,will see the amateur as the arch lady, aboriginal in Ek Tha Tiger with amateur Salman Khan, again with amateur Shah Rukh Khan in a adventurous blur to be directed by Yash Chopra followed by Dhoom 3 with amateur Aamir Khan.

The year already has started on a acceptable agenda for ‘Chikni Chameli‘ as the account song is creating a buzz.

“I am blessed that the admirers has admired the song, and all that accurate hardwork has appear to use! It’s a acceptable alpha I accept to say.”

Katrina-Kaif- Chikni ChameliTalking about alive with all the three Khans, she says, “I got my aboriginal hit with Salman and accept formed with him in four movies, including Ek Tha Tiger. He is a actual baby friendand alive with him is consistently fun. He keeps anybody on the sets blessed with his pranks and jokes. Also I am abutting to his ancestors as they accept been a abundant antecedent of support.” Ask her about Salman praising her ball moves in Chikni Chameli and she reacts, “Oh really! That’s abundant but I admiration why he didn’t acquaint me this himself, I would adulation to get acknowledgment on my performances from anyone like him who knows a lot about admirers best and preferences. Nevertheless I am blessed he admired it.”

She added continues, “As far as me alive with Shah Rukh, I am blessed that I got this befalling because I accept consistently capital to plan with him. And getting commutual with him in a adventurous blur by allegorical administrator Yash Chopra is like too acceptable to be true. Shah Rukh is accepted for his adventurous roles and Chopra has directed him earlier, so they apperceive anniversary other’s alive appearance appealing well, appropriately I will accept to be actual quick to abstraction it. I am searching advanced to it.”

Chickni Chamli Live performance and making video

Katrina will be alive for the aboriginal time with Aamir as well. They will be apparent in Dhoom 3 for which Kat is heard to be ability accurate training. “I will be alive with Aamir for the aboriginal time too and I am super-excited about it. He is accepted to be a accurate and I attending advanced to acquirements a lot from him. Also Dhoom as a franchise, is accepted for its attending and feel forth with abundant stunts and bikes. And I like chance and acceleration so it should be fun alive on it,” she adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment