Google Sponsor

Friday 23 December 2011

kathal Biryani Recipes | Unbeatable Fun of the World | Funsouls

kathal Biryani Recipes

Here comes another Biryani (also see egg biryani). My mother is an expert of this dish and she only taught me how to make it.

Here is new kathal Biryani Recipes
kathal Biryani Recipes

This is one of the most delicious vegetarian biryanis. To be honest, I am a vegetarian at heart. Now, because of my loving husband I have already tried almost every kind of meat. In turn, I also had quite an effect on him. Earlier, for him, a meal without meat was a fiasco. But, now he has started loving vegetarian substitutes and this dish is one of his ‘vegetarian yet delicious’ favorites. While I was in India, I used to prepare it occasionally, but after coming to USA I could not make it as I couldn’t find jackfruit anywhere. Recently, I went to a Chinese market with a friend and to my surprise, I found fresh as well as canned jackfruit. Wow! Yesterday, I tried this dish.

Ask me please… was it tasty or was it tasty!!! Actually, it was great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment